HoldenMuscleCars.Com.Au. is bound by the National Principles under the Privacy Act 1988.
HoldenMuscleCars.Com.Au. provides the following privacy statement:
What information does HoldenMuscleCars.Com.Au. collect?
HoldenMuscleCars.Com.Au records information from persons who visit websites operated by HoldenMuscleCars.Com.Au (see end of this page) and or create an online advertisement, complete online forms, complete surveys or send us emails. This information is collected for business purposes. The types of information we keep on record will depend on the advertisement that you create, or the type of form or survey you complete or the product or service you request. Generally we keep a record of the following types of information about you:
- Information that you have provided which may identify you, such as your name, address and contact details which you enter in a form or survey on our website;
- Information that you have provided in the form of feedback or email; and
- Your permission to use your personal information for marketing purposes or to send you special offers from time to time.
It is not compulsory for you to provide us with your personal information which we may have requested from you for us to perform a service for you, however, without the specified information, we may not be able to fulfil your request or provide you with the service you require.
Cookies may be used to store visitors' preferences and to record session information.
When you visit HoldenMuscleCars.Com.Au the following information is recorded for statistical purposes:
- Your IP address;
- The date and time of your visit to the site;
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- The referring web page; and
- If you contact us, the type of browser an